Here are some of the things I learned about fashion from GQ:
• Know what size shirt you wear. Get measured.
• Always buy a fitted dress shirt—even if you’re not model skinny.
• When in doubt, go with a semispread collar. It works with everything.
• Unbutton and unpress your oxford—it’s cooler that way.
• Inject some personality into your workwear—try a plaid or gingham dress shirt. And pair either one with a dark tie.
• Be a man: Wear a pink dress shirt to the office.
• Get some attitude: Unbutton your shirt cuffs.
• Don’t settle for a limp collar. Use stays.
• Learn to wash and iron your own shirts. You’ll save cash and ensure quality care.