EVOLUTION OF GO NUTS DONUTS
The Go Nuts Philosophy is a combination of the company’s drive to assist in today’s fast paced world while retaining its core heritage. In doing so we have faith that our brand can easily keep pace with many international counterparts in the local arena and represent what is truly Proudly Pinoy. In providing more than just great donuts we hope to encapsulate the comfort, convenience and the family environment.
Go Nuts Donuts (The Brand) has been around for the past 8 years and is competing against major donut brands such as Dunkin Donuts, Krispy Kreme, Mister Donut and JCO. But among them, Go Nuts Donuts is the only brand that is proudly Filipino! And that is clearly a good reason why customers (especially the Pinoys) should patronize Go Nuts Donuts.
What sets Go Nuts Donuts apart from other brands?
- Go Nuts Donuts is proudly Filipino-made, using premium ingredients at a price that gives value for your money.
- The Brand incorporates local flavors into their products that appeal to both the local and international market.
- The Brand values its customers by providing them with the highest level of personalized service so they will come back for more.
- The Brand has a fun and hip image that appeals both locally and internationally.
- The Brand aims to always innovate the market by launching products that are uniquely Go Nuts Donuts. Its goal is to surprise and entice customers by introducing food products that will surely appeal to their taste buds.
Go Nuts Donuts Latest Product Innovations
- Barbeque Pizza – topped with smoky barbeque sauce, caramelized onions, roasted bell peppers and chunks of chicken barbeque.
- Garlic and Cheese – topped with tomato sauce, garlic bits and mozzarella cheese
- Hawaiian – topped with tomato sauce, pineapple chunks, ham slices and mozzarella cheese.
- Pepperoni – topped with tomato sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese
- Grab and Go. Snacks wrapped in simple but fun individual packs and they can last for seven days. They’re wrapped in see-thru packaging; hence, customers can be assured of its freshness. Its extended shelf life also makes it great as pabaon for your kids.
- Donut Cakes PhP 15.00/ pack – Yummy cakes in the shape of small donuts with extra-special toppings. Available in Cheese, Ube and Chocolate
- Whoopee Pies PhP 25.00 ea- Soft mini cakes sandwiched with thick, yummy marshmallow filling. Available in Ube, Chocolate, and Vanilla
- Moist Cakes PhP 20.00- Light on the bite, perfect to go with hot or cold beverages. Available in Butter, and Chocolate flavors
- Cookie Bites PhP 25.00/ pack– Bite-sized chewy, flavorful cookies with a healthy twist. Available in Classic Chocolate Chip, Double Fudge Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Oatmeal, and Peanut Butter
- Fudgy Loops PhP 20.00 ea- Choco donut loops with gooey choco frosting and candy toppers. Available in Choco Peanut, Choco Frost, Black and White, and Chocolate Chips
- Pocket Pies PhP 46.00 each
- Tuna – filled with chunky tuna goodness
- Pizza – loaded with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and meat and veggie bits
- Chicken – Packed with creamy chicken filling
- Disney Donuts – Go Nuts Donuts is the exclusive licensee of Disney-themed donuts in the Philippines
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day Donuts
- Halloween Donuts
- Christmas Donuts
- Valentines Donuts
- Summer Koolers – All-natural, freshly-made ice blended drinks
For the love of its customers, it is evident that Go Nuts Donuts has evolved from merely offering donuts to other food items that support and build the brand. In line with the company’s evolution, Go Nuts Donuts has rebranded and taken on a new logo and tag line: the Go Nuts Donuts Plus!
Furthermore, the brand has replaced the original tagline INSANELY DELICIOUS! with the new tag line:
MORE THAN JUST GREAT DONUTS!
Through the new logo and tagline, the Brand wants to convey to the customers that aside from donuts, it now has more food choices available for them but at the same time, it reassures them that donuts will continue to be the Brand’s core competence.
In the coming years, Go Nuts Donuts will continue to innovate its products to satisfy the customer’s needs and wants while still maintaining reasonable prices and giving the customers value for their money. The brand is looking into strengthening its brand further and making its reach wider so that more customers will get only the best of what Go Nuts Donuts has to offer.
- Abreeza – Ground Floor Space 1033A, Abreeza Mall, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City
- Gaisano – Lower Ground Level, Gaisano Mall of Davao, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City
For the list of its other branches/outlets, visit www.gonutsdonuts.com.